Will anything get rid of ants overnight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with oldgator. I love my eggs and grits. The grits need to be thick, not runny. Chop a couple of over-easy eggs in, add a little salt and pepper or Tobasco sauce and enjoy.

Oldgator73 said:
I love grits and eggs. A nice runny fried egg with some creamy grits.

Y'all must be from down yonder...I'm a damned Yankee...and proud of it! :p

Spent some time in the "not so deep" south in my younger years. Never could develop a taste for grits. Gimme some fried spuds (taters fer y'all)) with my breakfast. ;D

BoomerD said:
Y'all must be from down yonder...I'm a damned Yankee...and proud of it! :p

Spent some time in the "not so deep" south in my younger years. Never could develop a taste for grits. Gimme some fried spuds (taters fer y'all)) with my breakfast. ;D

Another Yankee one here.  :))  Grits are as bad as boiled peanuts.  :)(

I also like boiled p-nuts (as the roadside signs call them) The green ones are better.
Yep, southern boy and proud of it.

Rene T said:

Hey, don't yuk my yum!

.... I too like my eggs over easy and stirred into grits.
;D

I actually get it though.  The thing about grits is that it's such a basic thing but yet so easy to screw them up.  I agree with your yuk to the over cooked chunky sticky goo I have often seen served up in restaurants.
The other thing about grits.... I look at them as if they are a carrier.  Not very good by themselves, kinda flavorless really...and definitely they need salt.  & They have to be carrying something.... eggs, cheese, or even just some butter and salt.
When done up properly & creamy they can make up a pretty good side dish.
Oatmeal is pretty much similar in this regard...

From an old veterinarian: Use flea bombs. You must leave the MH for about 2 hours and you must turn off any open flames. Open all cabinets so the spray will get to all areas. Then air out MH for 30 minutes. I place a 4 ounce can in the MH and a 4 ounce can in the basement. This will kill any insect that might be in the MH.

Frank

Frank Hurst said:
From an old veterinarian: Use flea bombs. You must leave the MH for about 2 hours and you must turn off any open flames. Open all cabinets so the spray will get to all areas. Then air out MH for 30 minutes. I place a 4 ounce can in the MH and a 4 ounce can in the basement. This will kill any insect that might be in the MH.

Frank
Either remove all cooking pots, dishes, and utensils before the bug bomb or wash them all thoroughly afterwards. You do not want to be eating insecticide. Also wash the tops of cans and bottles before you use them.

UTTransplant said:
Either remove all cooking pots, dishes, and utensils before the bug bomb or wash them all thoroughly afterwards. You do not want to be eating insecticide. Also wash the tops of cans and bottles before you use them.

I was wondering why all my hair fell out and I grew a tail.

Back
Top Bottom