Where can I find a 5th wheel transporter to hire for a long haul?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdgorman

I've just taken a job on the other side of the country and want to move my 5th wheel to live in near the new job, at least until I find acceptable housing in the DC area in my price range (could mean I never leave my 5th wheel. LOL).  I'm full timing in Arizona now. But, I don't own a tow vehicle and don't want to own a tow vehicle as I'm not all that mobile in my home-on-wheels.  I've tried Googling this and it is now 6 hours later and I've concluded that there must be some online marketplace for finding experienced drivers looking to make some money from folks like me who don't want to know what they know or pay to maintain what they drive.  But, wherever that magical place is online, it has horrible SEO and the search engine is finding everything BUT their little piece of hiring heaven online.

I tried searching this forum and didn't find luck in the first hour worth of topics I read (though you all are very interesting and I learned some other stuff I probably should have already known!).

Please, any direction to where I find these hungry-ready-to-haul-experienced haulers would be most appreciated.  I need to start this new job in two weeks!

Pamela

P.S. If it matters, I'm moving from an RV park in Tucson, AZ to one in Lothian, MD.

Rene T said:
What is the RV year, make, model and GVWR.

My RV is a 39' 2016 Recreation by Design (custom build) in the Monte Carlo Signature Series model line.  The GVWR is 15,000

Picture is worth a thousand words that I may have omitted.  Attached is photo of the specs sticker.  :)

Attachments

• small specs sticker.jpg
    small specs sticker.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 31
donn said:

Thank you!  I found them but am not sure their site is working properly.  Have you used this service previously and been happy with the experience?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom