1986 Vogue 2 vs 1993 Kountry Aire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jmcassidy

Hi folks:

I just want to bounce something off everyone. Opinions welcome. I have a choice between a 1986 Vogue 2 6500k CAT diesel, or a 1993 460 Kountry Aire. Both are 12k. The Vogue is a solid 99 out of 100, needs no work, immaculate, and runs perfectly. The Kountry 95 out of a 100. I understand parts for the Vogue are relatively easy to get as they are moderately available as they are standard as are the Caterpillar parts. That is my only concern with the Vogue. I would like everyone's opinion as to which one I should buy.

Thanks
John

Did you check the tires?? The manufacture date is molded in them after the letters DOT. Any tires older than 7 years have to be replaced and this may tip your choice as they are expensive. I would be more tempted by the later dated one myself, the Kountry Aires are very nice coaches.

Hi Alf:

Thank you very much for that. I agree they are very expensive, but I work for a trucking company and can get them.for 400. They are only 2 years old though. You are right the Kountry Aire are very beautiful rigs. Either way I would be a happy man. I should mention the Vogue 2 is the Prima Vista, u dinette, double couxhes, everything is leather. It's really a showpiece. However, I would be.limited by budget. I can fix 90% of the RV things myself. But ongoing maintenance, is one major factor. Also, the Vogue is from Florida, and the Aire is from Toronto.

I was also wondering, how the build quality of the Kountry Aire can stand up against the Vogue. From what I have read the Vogue were hand made and spared no expense in building and components. Also the CAt diesel vs Ford has.

Sorry not the Vista model. It is almost identical to this. The bathroom is not as glitzy.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J1riOrr6sG4

Back
Top Bottom