Hats off to Progressive Industries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wi1dBill

Many thanks for doing what you say and following through.  The rest of the RV industry could take a lesson from this company.   

Purchased a RV 50 Amp surge and electrical protector last fall and it worked fine for the 4 month snow birding out west.  On the way home it decided to take a    Sh!t and quit.... naturally I was a little upset and have to prayer that I would plug into safe power the rest of the trip home.

Called the Phone number, spoke to a very nice gal (sorry can't remember her name right now).  She asked a few questions about the unit. She said to fill out the warranty form and include pictures as requested... pays to save receipts. 

Well, filled it out and attached the required info and BANG...I'll be darn a brand new one arrived about 10 days later.

Now that is a company that stand by their products!!!!!!  Again many thanks to Progressive Industries...

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))   

WiidBi11

When mine died, all I had to do was bring it in to them and they swapped it out with a new one. Again, no questions asked. We were on our way to FL and it wasn't very far out of our way.

Back
Top Bottom