2019 and take the cornerstone Problems Hadley leveling system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pilotrace

I have a 2019 cornerstone.  Very noisy from the hissing from the Hadley leveling  system .Entegra coaches used to be very quiet coaches  until spartin Chassis installed Hadley leveling systems. If you turn your radio on  and drive down the road you don?t hear so much. But if you don?t have any sound on inside the coach all you hear is a hissing sound every five seconds through town not so much on the highway. This is very annoying. ?So anyone when you take your test drive if it has a Hadley leveling system on he sure to turn off any sound inside the coach and listen to the problems that exist with this design. Spartin and Entegra Coach  made a bad choice and design To put this leveling system in the very front where you can hear it all the time.  I have talked to spartin  chassis And they told me that?s the way our operates LIVE WITH IT. I think that?s a bad attitude for spartin  chassis to take. They ruined a quiet coach ???.How many other people that have this leveling system have problems with it being this loud???????????

Back
Top Bottom