Looking at Forest River Rockwood Mini Lite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jcaldwell1958

Any thoughts on the 2304ks. First RV. Need advice if you have any experience with this unit or brand! My wife and I will be taking it out for weeks at a time. In the mountains? In the cold? Help!! Newbies!!!!!

My first camper was a Rockwood Mini Lite 1905.  It was a very well built little unit and everything worked perfectly. I would definitely recommend the brand and product line for someone wanting a smaller, well equipped unit.  I only sold mine to get a larger unit with larger kitchen, shower and bedroom.

I watched a video of the model you mentioned.  If that had been my first camper, I would have been much more likely to have kept it longer,  That one has a decent size shower and more room between the Murphy bed and dinette when the bed is let down.  I could barely get out the door of mine when the bed was down.  I like the TV bracket much better on the Rockwood than my current KZ Spree.  It is very nice to be able to easily hang the TV outside if you want.  The hang on outside grill was also one of my favorite features on mine. The slide really helps open up the kitchen area and that one has a LOT of storage for that size unit.  Cabinets and dinette are very well built on these units, unlike some others, including my current one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom