Where's the gauge for water tank, gray water and more (MH Dolphin 97)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giguer

Hi all

After an amazing and quick answer to my question about the batteries, here's another one that I cannot find anywhere.

We have a MH National Dolphin 1997 and what I really don't like so far is, I'm not able to know how full is my tank of gray water and when we are doing some #2 hihi.

The same thing happen when I want to fill up my water tank, I don't have any gauge anywhere. I need to lift up the bed, and my wife from inside scream at me to tell me to stop.

Do you know if they are somewhere that I don't know.

If not, can we install a gauge for that and it's useless or not?

Thanks in advance

I don't know where the gauges are, but your Dolphin surely has them. Do you have a battery status gauge? If so, that same panel may display tank levels if you push a selector switch/button.

However, the type of gauge used in most RV tanks is notoriously inaccurate. The internal tank sensors get cruddy or corroded and give false or no readings. Most people just get used to estimating how long they can go on a tank.  You will know when the waste tanks get full or the fresh empty!

The Garnet See-Level is an excellent external tank sensor and a worthwhile upgrade if you want accurate sensors.

National had the gauge readouts on the front panel of the range hood in some of their models. As said though, the See-Level system is a very good upgrade with better accuracy and reliability than most of the basic systems installed at the factory.

Gary RV_Wizard said:
I don't know where the gauges are, but your Dolphin surely has them. Do you have a battery status gauge? If so, that same panel may display tank levels if you push a selector switch/button.

However, the type of gauge used in most RV tanks is notoriously inaccurate. The internal tank sensors get cruddy or corroded and give false or no readings. Most people just get used to estimating how long they can go on a tank.  You will know when the waste tanks get full or the fresh empty!

The Garnet See-Level is an excellent external tank sensor and a worthwhile upgrade if you want accurate sensors.

Thanks all for the update and I have nothing for the battery status gauge.

I will give a look at the Garnet See-Level.

Thanks again

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skidsteerpilot
Back
Top Bottom