Cordless Hammer Recommend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davismiller

You will get the cordless hammer, First of all which brand you can use. They are lots of brand in markets such as: Dewalt, Makita, Milwaukee etc. I would like to get a recommendation from folks who have actually used the tool.

I assume you mean cordless hammer drill. I'm a Milwaukee fan myself, but either of the major manufacturers will serve you well. There's really nothing wrong with either of them.

X4 on Milwaukee. I have used them all I owned a construction company. Definitely don't buy a Makita. If you are referring to an SDS or SDS plus I have had good look with Hitachi and Bosch.

kdbgoat said:
I assume you mean cordless hammer drill. I'm a Milwaukee fan myself, but either of the major manufacturers will serve you well. There's really nothing wrong with either of them.
How many hours are the Milwaukee charges and what batteries are used here? Any backup battery they can give me.

I'm not quite understanding the questions. If you're asking how long it takes to charge the batteries, most have a charger set up that generally takes an hour or less. Trust me, neither manufacturer will "give" you anything. You can buy all the extra batteries you want or need. For general use, two batteries are sufficient. If you're doing a lot of construction, or have multiple people using the the tools at the same time, more batteries will be needed. I'm pretty sure most of the tool manufacturers use lithium ion batteries. Nicad batteries for cordless tools are a thing of the past.

I would suggest that if you decide to buy extra batteries online, be sure that you buy OEM batteries only. In other words, if you go Makita, buy Makita branded batteries. Be very careful, a lot of those "cheap" batteries you will see online are designed to look like their OEM counterparts,BUT they are not. Be careful and read the descriptions carefully and make sure what you are buying is "the real thing". This is my own opinion, but I'm a believer of buying, when possible, OEM batteries and parts. There is a difference!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom