rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Fridge Defend
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: FMCA Rally in Gillette, Wy  (Read 2466 times)

Larry N.

• ---
  • Westminster, CO
Re: FMCA Rally in Gillette, Wy
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2018, 05:28:24 AM »
We arrived about 5:15 last nite, and are in site E98 on 5th Street. It's grass but with full hookups (standard RV pedestal, in ground faucets and sewer), packed in like sardines, with our slides about two feet from neighboring slides. We also have the RV Forum flag on the windshield. We were rather tired, so hit the sack early, which is probably why I'm up so early.

Feel free to drop by.
Larry and Mary Ann N.
2016 Newmar Ventana 3709 -ISB6.7 XT 360HP
2015 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited toad
Formerly: Trailmanor 2720SL, Bounder, Beaver
  de N8GGG

Betty Brewer

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2018, 09:14:32 AM »
Brewers are in lot H Street 22.  If you look on map it is near  Gate 3.  Looks like my National Director tags got  us some good parking.  I do plan to walk to most places.

Still thinking  of where and  when  for a meet  up of RVForum friends/framily.

BB
Betty Brewer

see where we are

Utclmjmpr

• ---
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2018, 03:08:07 PM »
  We must have been lucky arriving this morning and was parked in 10 minutes directly across the street from the Wyoming center
  in lot E  13th st.  C43.>>>Dan
Vary rare American Tradition 38TT/330 turbo Cummins
Jeep liberty 4 down
72 VW Baja 4 down
Cedar City, Utah
USAF vet. 59-63
The difference between intelligence & stupidity is: intelligence has it's limits
      Albert Einstein.

Larry N.

• ---
  • Westminster, CO
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2018, 08:15:28 PM »
Quite a little storm ended just a bit ago -- from dark and windy to bright and sunny, after 0.45" of rain here, and a temperature drop from upper 70s to 65. The roads seem to be absorbing the water rather well, though, and winds up to 18.
Larry and Mary Ann N.
2016 Newmar Ventana 3709 -ISB6.7 XT 360HP
2015 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited toad
Formerly: Trailmanor 2720SL, Bounder, Beaver
  de N8GGG

jayc2640

• ---
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2018, 10:28:59 PM »
  We must have been lucky arriving this morning and was parked in 10 minutes directly across the street from the Wyoming center
  in lot E  13th st.  C43.>>>Dan

That's pretty wild!  We're in  lot E 13th st.  C41.
- John Coffey
2012 Monaco Lapalma 30 SFS

Betty Brewer

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2018, 06:31:43 PM »
There are no  RVForum  secrets.  I ran into Alan and Suzanne ( flexitdriver) in the vendor area today.  They are wonderful and still touring USA in summers from their New Zealand home.  Also ran into  Larry and Kathy B  and convinced them  they need the wine opener I  bought in Parry GA last  FMCA Rally . Bill Dane was searching for treasures in vendor area as well . 

I'm finding we are all parked all over the area.  With entertainment  starting tonight it is hard to do a Social hour, have dinner  and still make it to entertainment.  Maybe we can look for one another  on the  second tier at entertainment area on the  left side as we  face stage.  If we find a spot we like we  can meet up early each night before entertainment and  tell  one another what we bought for the day.

We will search for a " spot" tonight. Leaving our rig at 6:45. 
BB
Betty Brewer

see where we are

flexitdriver

• ---
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2018, 10:33:56 PM »
Naughty Betty!
You are forgiven (just once) for mistakenly referring  to us as New Zealanders! :o
I know that a number of AUSTRALIANS refer to New Zealand as our Southern most States, but it is really a separate country! ;D

Allen and Suzanne
Allen
If you are not lost, you're not having fun!

In USA:
2008 Majestic Class C on Ford E450 Chassis
And 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 'Toad'

In Australia:
Outback Class A 'Flinders' Motorhome on Isuzu NPR400 chassis and Suzuki Grand Vitara 'Toad'

Betty Brewer

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2018, 06:26:18 PM »
Boy oh boy, Life is rich and full! 

We checked out the upper portion of arena to view  singer last night.  Not a good place for acoustics.  We will try for the floor tonight or maybe the upper but back farther.  I've been running into  RVForum  members here and there. Saw Bill Dane  twice today, saw Kevin riding by on his bike, saw Dan and Marge at donuts and coffee this morning.   Just  can't figure out a place for RVForum  to meet.  How about Quartzsite!????  The Attendee hub  app is special and when I learn how to establish a  meeting place it will be a good way to meet up!

Board meetings, Education Committee meetings and looking at new RV's have me  busy busy. Yep I'm really interested in a new rig.  Terry has wanted one for YEARS but today I saw something a that might move the checkbook into action!

But gotta go fix dinner!

Gulp Stay tuned.
Betty Brewer

see where we are

Kevin Means

• Forum Staff
  • ---
    • Tactical Flying
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2018, 11:35:06 PM »
Hello all. Kev and Cyndi are in the “Deluxe 30 amp” section, which is east of the conference center. We’ve got our black Jeep Rubicon parked in front of our reddish Winnie Tour, and our RVForum flag is flying on the windshield. We’re near the northwest side of the lot. If you happen to be in the area, feel free to knock on the door and say howdy.

Kev
2011 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Towing a Jeep Rubicon Unlimited LJ
RVI Brake 2, Minder TM-66 TPMS, 960 watts of solar
(Can't wait to spend more time RVing)
Lakeside, California