Dometic Duo Therm Thermostat Issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joedetroit84

I replaced my domestic duo therm thermostat about a year ago on my 2000 Tiffin Allegro Class A.  Everything has been working fine. I would turn it on, it would light up and I could use the A/C or the heat or whatever I wanted. Today I went to turn it on and it was completely blank, as if there was no power to the thermostat at all. Nothing would come on. So, I'm not sure if the thermostat is bad or if I should look elsewhere since it was just working yesterday.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

I wasn't sure which one to check. I didn't get much literature on this RV when I bought it. The large fuse box inside the engine compartment isn't marked so I don't know which fuse is which. If anyone has a website where I might be able to look this up I'd appreciate it.

The fuse box inside the engine compartment is not likely to be the right one. There is bound to be another one in the house area, perhaps along with the 120V circuit breakers, that would have a fuse for the thermostat and other 12V house stuff. There is also a fuse inside many of those thermostats that can be seen by pulling off the front cover. (You do have the house batteries connected and not shut off for storage purposes I hope!!)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom