Cook's Illustrated Online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pat

One of my favorite magazines is Cook's Illustrated.? Since I'm a fulltimer, I had to let my subscription expire.? I recently discovered that I can subscribe online and have access to the current and all the back issues.? I can download mostly anything and copy the rest of the stuff.? They're wonderful about answering questions and comments.? www.cooksillustrated.com

--pat

[Edited by Ned by request]

Pat said:
One of my favorite magazines is Cook's Illustrated.? Since I'm a full timer, I had to let my prescription expire.? I recently discovered that I can subscribe on-line and have access to the current and all the back issues.? I can download mostly anything and copy the rest of the stuff.? They're wonderful about answering questions and comments.? www.cooksillustrated.com

--pat

Hey Pat,,

Thanks for-the tip.  I too let my subscription expire due to full timing.  Now I can get it on-line.
Thanks,
Betty

Betty:  I need to quit doing internet stuff at 3:30 in the morning.  "Subscription." My illiterate fingers always want to type "prescription."  This is embarrassing.  I need to ask Tom how to change an old message.  Fortunately I do that kind of thing so often, I always assume people's errors are similar typos.

You can get lots from the Cook's Illustrated website without the subscription, but the old issues and the real treasures are best savored as an insider.  I enjoy the prose in that magazine.  I could read back issues for hours.  They have lots of .pdf files to save. 

--pat

Pat,

Your wish is our command :)  I edited the message for you and changed the word.

Pat said:
I need to ask Tom how to change an old message.

Pat, while viewing the message you should see a Modify button in the top right of the message (opposite you name). Click that button, make your changes, then click Save.

I use that button more times than I care to admit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom