Sidehauler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tawnya

I often peruse PPL to see what I can see in preparation for our move into full-timing next year. Just saw this very different layout for a toyhauler, and cannot find out much official info. NADA does not list this model as an option, AFAIK.

Does anyone have any info, or educated opinion about this manufacturer and/or layout?  Or, alternatively, any suggestion for websites that would give me more info? A motorcycle AND a dishwasher seems too perfect to be true....

https://www.pplmotorhomes.com/used-rvs-for-sale/fifth-wheel/2015-evergreen-rv-alfa-gold_rv-38991

2015 Alfa Gold??  Hmmm... The original Alfa went out of business about 2007 or so, so I was very curious about that particular brand name and year. (see signature!!)

We looked at those very closely when we bought our Silverback in 2015 and, yep, we thought it was too good to be true.  They were difficult (for us) to find, we needed one short notice for a move, but we found one in Abilene, TX and went and looked at it.  It was very nice but the dealer was very proud of it and we couldn't get them to come down at all so we had to pass on it.  It was very cool, though.

I did find an NADA listing for a 2016 Evergreen Alfa Gold Lifestyle FW model 3905SH.

Manufacturer would be Evergreen Mfg.

Hope this helps some!

grashley said:
I did find an NADA listing for a 2016 Evergreen Alfa Gold Lifestyle FW model 3905SH.

Manufacturer would be Evergreen Mfg.

Hope this helps some!

....and (FWIW) the EverGreen RV company went out of business in June 2016, their facilities were bought by Coachmen (a division of Thor).

Thanks, Stu.  I knew they made too good a coach to be price competitive and had gone under.  I could not remember when.

I would urge caution on this, I saw a trailer that company built just a few weeks before they went out of business, everything about it screamed lets cut corners, use the absolute minimal amount of sealant on the vent covers, end caps,etc.

Back
Top Bottom