Electrical / Fuse panel for 2000 Shasta Sprite M210

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Highlander_821

My electrical system seems to have a problem.  When shoreline power is disconnected, the 12 volt system doesn't kick in and allow me to use lights (or anything else).  I want to check for breaker/fuses that might have popped, but I can't locate the electrical box.  I looked under the bed in the back where most of the utility stuff is, but don't see anything resembling an electrical panel.

It sounds as though your battery is disconnected or just plain dead.  There typically is nothing to "kick in" because the battery should be in parallel with the 12v converter (which provides 12v from shore power), but there might be a large fuse on the battery positive cable. You may also have a battery disconnect or "storage" switch that physically puts the battery offline.  It is intended for use during long term storage, but maybe it got switched off?

Start by checking your battery for voltage and good, clean connections. If necessary, follow the battery positive cable to find the 12v power (fuse) panel.

Thanks Gary!  You got me pointed in the right direction.  It was the battery cut-off switch.  Once I found that, I found the fuse/converter panel.  Can't believe I missed it before.  (it is on the end of one of the dinette benches.  Everything is working properly.

Happy travels ;D

Back
Top Bottom