Sometimes the truth hurts a bit...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I whole heartedly agree Gary! I have been "RV poor" for years. However, I do get to "change the channel" when I get tired of a particular view. 

SargeW said:
I have been "RV poor" for years. 

I can relate to being "RV Poor"... Makes me chuckle to think of my evolution in RVing, from my first Camper Shell, to a growing list of RV types, Pop Up Trailer, Truck Camper, and then into motor homes, from gas to now a diesel. All to get away from the hustle and bustle. 

Oldgator73 said:
We go camping so we can spend the night in a place that looks like our back yard.

exactly, I think thats why we dont go very far anymore. Our backyard is nicer, more shade than most of the places we have been .....except during hurricane season.

My backyard is just a bunch of grass with other houses densely sprinkled on it. Classic new construction suburbia, but very easy to take care of whether we are traveling or home. We make up for it by traveling to lovely areas over half the country, from the Midwest to the west coast.

Oldgator73 said:
We go camping so we can spend the night in a place that looks like our back yard.

FIrst a comment on teh JPG in the original post. On at least one forum that is my Avatar.

Second. It may look like your back yard BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MOW IT.

My back yard was not as nice.

John From Detroit said:
FIrst a comment on teh JPG in the original post. On at least one forum that is my Avatar.

Second. It may look like your back yard BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MOW IT.

My back yard was not as nice.

Isn?t that the truth. The mowing doesn?t bother me so much, it?s the weeding i?m really tired of. We live in a very wooded log cabin community. The lots are all about an acre or more. One of my biggest regrets is not building on the water somewhere. When we go camping I like to try to be near a stream, lake or river. I don?t have to mow or pull weeds when we camp but I do pick up trash.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom