Looking for Information on Freedom Traveler looking to buy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

markmoser

Looking at 2018 Freedom Traveler at Camping World of Kissimmee Fl. any info would be most appreciated.

For a while we were dead set on Thor because of the price point and they had the amenities and layout we wanted.  But, once I searched and read reviews on Thor we quickly changed our minds.  I can't speak to Thor quality but only that the reviews I read from purchasers were pretty horrible.  Don't go by what I say, I'm just telling you this so you can make sure and check out all the reviews on line that you can.  I've even had RV salesmen tell me they feel bad for selling them (not bad enough to stop selling them, apparently).

Anyway, we found the amenities and exact size and layout we wanted in a Winnebago Intent.  Most of the reviews were great and the folks at the RV dealership were very helpful and positive.

From what I understand Winnebago is still on it's game for quality and from having ours for only ten days the fit and finish seem top notch.  We won't get it out for our first camping trip until next week so we will find out from that point on over time the good as well as the bad.  It was a six hour drive home, though, and things went very well as far as drivability, power, comfort, etc.

P.S.  La Mesa RV has locations in Sanford, Ft Myers, and Daytona FL in case Camping World doesn't work out for you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom