Bethpage Camp Resort. Urbanna Virginia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ziplock

Made reservations yesterday  for  July.

I really didn't think there would be any openings.  But, alas, apparently, there is plenty.................

Anyone  been there?

I'll be  traveling there from the Outer Banks.  It will  be  a halfway mark between there and back home.

Going to leave my vegetables gardens for 2 weeks.  This is the first time I ever did that.

I'm already stressing!  hahahahha 

Dang....... no one has been  here>

Okay better question:

July  Destinations?

We've not stayed there, but have family nearby and know a bit about it.  Were even offered a workamper position there (we declined).  It's huge and very well kept & managed.  Very much into "family" RVing with lot's of scheduled [and supervised] activities.  For some folks, the style is too highly structured and rather overwhelming, but for others it's wonderful.  All depends on what you are looking for as your "camping expereince".

Thanks for the chat.

Huge?  I am giving hubby a day with a golf cart as a gift!  hahahahahah  The lady told  we  they are 55 bucks.

So much  fun!

Huge = 700 full hook-up sites on 440 acres.  Plus cottages. Has their own water park, mini-golf, ice cream parlor, etc. Not exactly a Mom & Pop operation.  8)

We stayed there a couple of years ago, it is well run and is also a great time for everyone. A mini water park for the kids and everyone was exceptionally friendly. I would recommend it for many reasons, colonial history, seafood, and Busch Gardens Theme Park near Colonial Williamsburg.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom