Water Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Campingismylife

Hello, I am very new to rving, but love it so far. My question is, how or where do I fill the water tank and drain it on a 92 Georgie Boy Swinger? Thank you

I have no direct knowledge of that model, but there are generally two methods for filling:

1. A simple port with a screw top, mounted in the side wall near the tank. It may be behind a small locking door.

2. A valve located near where the city water line (hose fitting) comes in. Turn the valve to let water flow from the city inlet to the tank, then close when finished.

Some models have both of these methods available.

As far as draining, look under the RV below where the tank is and look for a single pipe. You may find a pipe with just a cap on the end, or a valve.
If you find the pipe and it is just open ended, you'll need to locate the tank inside the RV and there may be a drain valve there leading to the open pipe you hopefully found. NOTE:  You may also find a open ended pipe which could be a vent.
If you find 2 pipes side by side, they're most likely your low point drains for draining the entire system.

Back
Top Bottom