I just needed to share!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hflors

I am so excited.  DH is better after his surgery and we finally have made reservations for a small camping trip at the end of the month!!!  I am so excited.  I know it is only 4 nights and most of you get to go for longer, but this will be our "shake out" trip in our new camper and I am super excited..  I just had to share with people who will understand!!!

:) :) :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the dr's visit the day before we leave will be a good one!

Yep - we really do understand!  Have a great time.

ArdraF

Arch Hoagland said:
What kind of surgery? 

I think going camping is one of the best ways to recuperate, I know it was for me.

Prostate Cancer - intral-ductal carcinoma.  He still has to see an oncologist about more treatment, but that is a worry for another day...

Great news. Youll have a great time in sure. Let us know. Good luck with the docs appointment and future treatment  :)

The Good news. Generally Prostrate cancer is fairly slow to progress. And thus Surgery should be in time to eradicate it completly.

The bad news.. I have only partial knowledge of the functions of the prostrate and thus can not tell you what you really need to know.

The other news: I'd like to know more about the Prostrate so if you don't do the research and let me know.. I'll have to do it myself .

hflors said:
I am so excited.  DH is better after his surgery and we finally have made reservations for a small camping trip at the end of the month!!!  I am so excited.  I know it is only 4 nights and most of you get to go for longer, but this will be our "shake out" trip in our new camper and I am super excited..  I just had to share with people who will understand!!!

:) :) :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the dr's visit the day before we leave will be a good one!
Have a great time nothing frees your mind and worries like a good ol camping trip.

Back
Top Bottom