1978 Dodge Journey searching for original owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dogred08

I am the new owner of a 1978 Dodge Journey Class A motorhome and we are in search of the original owner who did the amazing job of restoring the interior of the rv with modern camper furniture. We are wondering because somebody hit us who was uninsured and we need receipts and proof of value of the brand new rv furniture so our insurance company will pay us full value of the camper so we can fix all of the damages the other person caused I will attached some pictures of the motorhome so you can identify it if you are still active on this form. Thanks! PS does anyone know where I could find parts for this rv I'm thinking I'm going to have to rebuilt them myself unless theres a website out there where I can buy them I need help with this bad thanks guys! After the guy hit us re destroyed both holding tanks and pipe along with alot more message me for pictures I cant add them to the post the resolution is to high.

Attachments

• e0fe8bdecaa44a13b836334e7be707d4.jpg
    e0fe8bdecaa44a13b836334e7be707d4.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 44
That fiberglass is in amazing condition
It seems that you could do some shopping and find some values, it's fairly easy to find RV chairs, couches, tables etc online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom