hand guns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
donn said:
There is no way I would conceal carry out of your licensed state.  Have it in your RV, no problem.  I subscribe to the dont ask dont tell theory.
I have been "dont ask, dont tell" for many years.  If stopped by a police, or going through a check point, I set it on the console of the truck in plain view and tell the officer.  Never have had any issue.  I keep one concealed on my person at all times and one hidden under the seat of the truck.

OBX said:
I hope the Supreme Court will hear a case soon that strikes down the unreasonable limitations found in states like CA, NY, IL and CT.  Reciprocity for our 2nd  Amendment rights should be on par with our other constitutional rights.  Congress could do their job and address this but that is an entirely separate issue.

I like a good debate.  It would be nice if this discussion could continue without being locked out if there are no insults, etc.
Amen on that!

Gods Country said:
I would probably refrain from that.  Your freedom of speech can be an opportunity for others. 

Homes and vehicles with such stickers are often the target of thieves when you're not home.
Likewise, some in law enforcement have been known to use such stickers to inquire further as to weapons, etc.

Hmmm. Good point. I guess it's best to be stealth.
Guess I'll stick with putting a couple pair of men's size 13 hiking books outside the door at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom