Guns - the rest of the story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sightseers said:
Bill,

it is my opinion,  that many Canadians feel they know what is best for everyone else.

If you are being facetious you should place an emoji at the finish of your post. :p

As a rebuttal to your assertion that Canadians feel they know what is best for everyone, my opinion is just the opposite. It seems, to me, that Canadians have a pretty good thing going on up there. I have met many Canadians in our travels, we have lived in 13 states, visited the rest, lived in 2 foreign countries and visited dozens more. We have found Canadians, at least the ones we have met, to be very kind and thoughtful.

Yes, they are indeed very kind and very thoughtful. 

and they think they are better than Americans. Same with the Swiss, French and some others.  IMO.

they will always tell you their opinion about our laws.

There's nothing worst about them...I love them,  but that's what they do.

I have my opinion about everything....if I'm wrong, please enlighten me,  I will be happy to apologize. 

I don't tell Canadians or French or anyone else what I think of how to run their country. 

I call things as I see them, I not really worried about being politically correct....sorry.

sightseers said:
There's nothing worst about them...I love them,  but that's what they do.

I have my opinion about everything....if I'm wrong, please enlighten me,  I will be happy to apologize.

You are wrong in your assertion that ?Canadians? think they are better than everyone else. You are saying a whole country of folks think they are elitist. My assertion is you have only come in contact with those Canadians that think they are better than other folks. Or it could be your opinions so offended the Canadians you came in contact with that their reaction led you to believe they thought they were better than you.

Your statement would be more believable if you said ?The few Canadians I have come in contact with thought they were better than me?.

Oldgator73 said:
You are wrong in your assertion that ?Canadians? think they are better than everyone else. You are saying a whole country of folks think they are elitist. My assertion is you have only come in contact with those Canadians that think they are better than other folks. Or it could be your opinions so offended the Canadians you came in contact with that their reaction led you to believe they thought they were better than you.

Your statement would be more believable if you said ?The few Canadians I have come in contact with thought they were better than me?.

let the record show.....I said "many Canadians".    Your Honour    ;)

sightseers said:
let the record show.....I said "many Canadians".  (as in 3 or more)  Your Honour    ;)

I stand corrected. I would have to posit I have not met the same Canadians you have. I can only say many Canadians do not think they are better than me. Many meaning all that I have had conversation with.

It'd be same thing as if a ACLU gun hater goes on to a Gunsmiths forum and starts telling everyone how wrong they are.    8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom