roof leak...fixed hopefully

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kportra

I think we camped the entire season last summer without it raining.  I mean it just never rained period.  We had forest fires instead. We have had such a wet spring this year and our trailer is letting us know.  I reported earlier that it stormed during our Memorial Day trip and it rained in one of our closets.  We cleaned the roof and used Dicor self-leveling sealant where it appeared the leak was.  It rained the other day (several days in a row) and when we checked, it wasn't raining in the closet, but there was still a small leak.  So I went up on the roof last night and spread that goop very liberally.  I think we should see a shower tonight, so we'll see if I got it this time.  Fingers Crossed!

Note - In South Central Montana we have already received more precipitation than we do in an average year!  But boy is it Green!

But boy is it Green!

Then perhaps this is the year to visit Montana. So many previous times that I've been up there, the dry conditions and smoke from fires made for less than ideal viewing of the beauty of the state. Hopefully this isn't leading to a dry season later in the year with more fuel for fires.

Back
Top Bottom