The very best video of Paul McCartney of all time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! That has to be one one the most enjoyable You Tube videos I've ever watched! Thanks for sharing!

Fascinating.
It brought tears to my eyes when he was revisiting his childhood home.
Thanks for sharing Tom.
This is truly... the best video of Paul I have ever seen.

BinaryBob said:
Fascinating.
It brought tears to my eyes when he was revisiting his childhood home.
Thanks for sharing Tom.
This is truly... the best video of Paul I have ever seen.
I am not ashamed to admit it brought tears to my eyes a few times. Can you imagine opening your front door and Paul McCartney is standing there saying "Can I come in?" Maybe the all time dumbest question.

But really the all time dumbest question ever asked of the Beatles was at every press conference they did in the US during the sixties. At every single one they asked them what they were going to do when the bubble bursts? Everyone knew in the 60s they were a passing fad. Now they are bigger than ever. Last year they released a $150 box set of 50th anniversary Sgt Pepper and it sold like wildfire. 50 years after the fact and it still sold super amounts.

There are two kinds of "Stars" those who let it go to their head and those who remain People.. It appears Paul.. is the good kind.

I've met a few "Stars" over the years. Some are nice, some.. Not so much.  Of course how you treat them also makes a difference.

I recall one young lady I knew. in a way she was a Star. .She caught sight of me in Sears one day (We both worked for Sears back then) and stopped me for a chat.. All the other men in the store were giving me the evil eye.. You see them she would not give the time of day...

I guess that is what I got for showing HER respect

I used to live in southern California and it is very easy to meet stars. A huge amount of them live work and play in SoCal so if you want to meet them it is pretty easy. And I have met tons of sports, music, politics and movie stars. And in almost every case they were extremely nice to me. I even got to be a personal friend of several famous Raiders. Cliff Branch, Jack Tatum, and Lester Hayes to name three. I had a sports card business so we worked a lot of the same shows. I had a portable tv with me and they loved to stop by my booth to get the score to the Raiders game. It was interesting watching people react to a famous person.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom