next years trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jr brown

the spring of 2019 my DW and I are heading to Lakeland Fl to watch our Detriot tigers in spring training. We will spend about 10 days in and around Lakeland and from there we are headed to Houston Tx to see DW sister and my cousin. We will spend a couple of weeks there with family. We have never traveled that far before and the DW is a little worried about the trip. Our truck is brand new and the 5th wheel is an2007and very good shape. I just put new tires on and packed the wheel bearings and they will get packed again before we go if needed. I'am a pretty good mechanic so I have very little worries. Hope some of you that have traveled  a lot can give us some good advise and things we may need to look out for. I hope to put the little lady more at ease for the trip.  I have been preplan and getting reservations made so it goes alright. An help will be very helpful. Thanks  Chief

You'll have a great trip and she'll see there's nothing to worry about.

I see you're a fellow "planner" - I like that  ;)

Hope you have a great time.  We are  going to full time next year as well.  The only advice I could give would be to scrap Lakeland and go to Dunedin.

OK Marty B you got me the Blue Jays are a good team but it more my Dw than me that wants to watch the Tigers.We live in Lake City Mich about an hour south of traverse city. In T C we have a professional baseball team that plays in what they call the frontier league. The name of the team is the beachbums. Marty it only cost 5$ to get in on  senior Thursday and 5$ for a hotdog chips and a pop. What a fun time it is and this team of young men are darn good players hoping to make it to the big leagues.  Really I do love the game of baseball but not like the DW and her darn old Tigers. Thanks for Chatting my northern friend. Chief

Back
Top Bottom