a short but great trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jr brown

The DW grandson and myself to a short trip this past week. It was 15 mile to the cg and we left Tuesday and come home Friday. The DW and I are retired and when we take a short trip we only camp workdays and let the weekend to the working people to enjoy. We had a great time the grandson is 10 so we were fishing most of the time. At night we had camp fires and made smores, Only one problem could not get the fridge to run on propane so we ran home and grabbed coolers. In a couple of week the DW and I are headed to the UP here in Michigan. Love the new life.  Chief

15 miles or 1500 miles makes no difference, we always enjoy getting out and about for a while. As Coach mentioned your grandson will always remember these trips.

jr brown,  Did you get to the UP?  How was your trip?  I'm sort of thinking about a trip there in the next few weeks and would appreciate any suggestions you have.

jr brown said:
In a couple of week the DW and I are headed to the UP here in Michigan. Love the new life.  Chief

MN Blue Skies said:
jr brown,  Did you get to the UP?  How was your trip?  I'm sort of thinking about a trip there in the next few weeks and would appreciate any suggestions you have.

Tahquamenon falls I have heard are beautiful. The UP is lovely to visit! We rode the Harley through the UP over to Green Bay about two years ago. It was a nice ride. I have not been to the falls yet. If you here during the fall, the Colored Tour I have heard is pretty when the leaves are all changing colors.
Also, look into the Pictured Rocks tour.  :) We too, hope to eventually camp in the UP soon!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom