Something For A Little Bit of Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Hi, 

I thought i would offer this up to have alittle bit of fun here...  :)    Its called "What Is It"...

In the pic i have attached you see a shelf that i made in the bathroom out of scrap wood i had laying around from other projects. Now i have circled the white block, now you have to guess what it is and what its used for.  I will give you some pre info here.

1. Its not structurally needed for the shelf - meaning that it does not support the shelf above.
2. Its not required meaning that i could have left it off but it does have a real purpose.
3. It is made of wood and painted white and has several screws in it.
4. There is no hole behind it so it only covers up a perfectly good wall - no damage at all behind it.
5. The toilet sits under that shelf.

Here is your hint -  Walls in a RV are very thin and weak.

Do you know what it is and what its used for?    LOL

Attachments

• SANY0002 (1) (Medium).jpeg
    SANY0002 (1) (Medium).jpeg
    234.4 KB · Views: 214
I?ll play. On the other side of the wall you have mounted something heavy?

Great guess but no.  It does not support any mounted item.    :)  Nor is it designed to hold anything attached to it.

Ask yourself, why would someone put a block of wood on a wall in the bathroom?  lol

There really is a real purpose.... :) 

I wonder how many of you have gone in and stood in front of your comode and thought about a block on the wall..... lol

But there really is a worthwhile purpose for that block.

LOL  but no....    Ill give it a bit and see if anyone comes up with it.  Its actually very practicle, once you know youll be like ohhh yeahhhh thats it lol

I have a hand print in that approximate location from PO.  I think they called him "Shorty".

Yes i guess you both get the golden cookie..... its there to keep those like myself who have traumatic thoracic kyphosis from putting their hand through the thin walls while they see a man about a horse lol....

Good job :)

durangod said:
Hi, 

I thought i would offer this up to have alittle bit of fun here...  :)    Its called "What Is It"...

In the pic i have attachedDo you know what it is and what its used for?    LOL

Are you ex navy?  Swaying ship syndrome.. ::)

Somewhat off-topic, but I notice your signature line says "My name is short for durangodave".  We already have a 'DurangoDave' registered, but did you know you could still use 'Durango_Dave' or 'Durango Dave' or some other variation?

Utclmjmpr said:
  It's on the wrong side,, I use my left hand for leaning and right for aiming.>>>Dan ;D

:)) :)). Due to a bad motorcycle crash my right wrist does not flex so left hand leaner here as well.

Nate in FL said:
"To see a man about a horse"... hahaha, I have never heard that one!

You must have led a sheltered life. That one's been around for a long time at least in the North East.  :D :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/See_a_man_about_a_dog

My brother-in-law always said "going to see about a haircut." Then there's  "drop the kids off at the pool".

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom