Indepence Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

Happy Birthday USA.  Hope this year finds you all healthy and happy enjoying your travels.

Ed & Donna

I have used the phrase ?American?s Birthday? too. July 4, 1776 was when the United States of America was born. They didn?t call it that yet, but it was a birthday.

Thanks Ed.
ETA - Ha Ha Ha! I just got the typo. Ok, I am slow early in the morning.

SeilerBird said:
Thank you Ed. One small problem. It is spelled 'Independence Day'.

That's the Canadian version.  ;D :D ;)
Happy 4th to all and be safe if handling fireworks of any kind.

SeilerBird said:
Thank you Ed. One small problem. It is spelled 'Independence Day'.
Thanks Ed. I know, you just didn't want Indep(end)ence Day to end, so you left the end out!  ::)

OK, sorry for the typo, I never said that typing was one of my fortes.  Tom, you passed the test, you actually read what's there, not what you expect to see.  However, you all got the sentiment.

Ed

On July 4 1776 The Colonial states of America declared their independence from the totalitarian Christian Ruel of England.

However the birthday of the United states was the Seventeenth Day of September in teh year of our lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.    Sorce: The Constitution of the United States of America.

Here's a little something for July 4th, for those of you who fancy some slide guitar... it isn't every day that you see or hear someone playing a shovel!

https://youtu.be/BaLEaPudJr0

Back
Top Bottom