opinion of navion 2014 24j motorhome and price

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gail irene

We are going to be looking at a 2014 navion 24j motorhome.  Wondering if anyone has one and what their review would be. 

It also has about 40000 miles and wondering what a reasonable price would be.

Thank you!      :)

Navion/View are very popular smaller rigs but be advised about service - locate a servicing Mercedes Benz dealer before you decide to buy. Some owners have had trouble getting their chassis serviced as I recall.

For pricing, look at the NADA RV Guide for a ball park figure (it's not the Bible as it is for cars) and peruse ads from local dealers, rvtrader.com, maybe craigslist, etc. Gather some info on asking prices and assume that actual selling prices will be somewhat less. You will see a lot of variation, though.

gail irene said:
We are going to be looking at a 2014 navion 24j motorhome.  Wondering if anyone has one and what their review would be. 

It also has about 40000 miles and wondering what a reasonable price would be.

Thank you!      :)

Suggest joining the Minnie Winnie?s Yahoo group or the View/Navion Motorhomes Facebook group.  Both have an immense amount of knowledge.

We have a 2017 Navion J.  The bed increased in size as the coach was lengthened 1 ft.  The advice about checking into the nearest service rep for Sprinters is very sound.  Many parts of the country do not have qualified service.  Also the advice about joining the Yahoo View-Navion User Group is great.  Many owners of the specific model there.  I am happy to give you my opinion offline.  We have had the 2007 model and now the 2017 model.  40K is not too many miles for a diesel BUT you want to have it thoroughly checked out by a qualified Sprinter Tech.  They can run all the Mercedes components thru their test equipment and give you a report.  Items can be very costly to repair/replace so having that done will save you possible headaches. 

Feel free to email me if you want more info.  They are good rigs but can also be headaches as they are very complex components.  And again the complexity can mean $$$ repair costs.

Back
Top Bottom