Fundraiser - Nephcure Foundation Seattle 100

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redrider2

Moderator - If this is in conflict with forum protocol, please delete.  No harm intended.

All,
I wanto raise awareness for an event I believe in strongly and try to support any way I can.  It's the Seattle 100.

What is the Seattle 100?  Glad you asked.

On Saturday, July 28th, myself and one hundred other motorcycle enthusiasts will attempt to circle Pacific Raceway's road course (formerly Seattle International Raceway) as many times as we can with the sole purpose of raising money towards kidney disease research. Each and every rider in the Seattle 100 is raising money through friends and family, with proceeds of the event going directly to The NephCure Foundation (www.nephcure.org) - the only organization in the world dedicated specifically to the cure of Glomerular Kidney Disease.

Riders raise funds through per lap pledges or fixed contributions, and contributions are tax-deductible. Last year's fourth annual Seattle 100 was incredibly successful, with total donations exceeding $110,000. 2Fast would like to give special thanks to Aaron Yates, Josh Hayes, Aaron Gobert, David Alan Grier and Jake Holden for their support. This year is expected to be bigger and better in rider participation, celebrity support, and fundraising. The goal is set at $125,000 for 2007.

I am asking for your support in sponsoring my involvement in this event with a small donation. I understand most of us have a cause or charitable matter we are committed to, and what is important to me may not be as important to you. Please do not feel obligated to respond, however, if you are compelled to support this effort I want to thank you for your generous donation to aid in fighting this disease.

If you would like to support this cause, donations can be made at: http://www.active.com/donate/Seattle100/RBailey902

http://studio819.smugmug.com/gallery/2755903#146627627

Back
Top Bottom