**RV Found** RV Stolen. San Antonio, TX Black Class B. NC license

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AStravelers

EDIT:  The RV was found this evening and is being processed for evidence by the police.

RV Stolen in San Antonio, TX.  It is a large Black Class B on a Sprinter Chassis.  NC license plate # FBJ-1413.  Belongs to a military veteran and his wife/partner. Call 911 if seen

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/local/veteran-wife-stranded-after-rv-stolen-in-sa-during-dream-road-trip/273-571329326

Attachments

• RV Stolen.png
    RV Stolen.png
    178.5 KB · Views: 57
First let me say that i am so glad they found it, lets hope it is in good shape as well.  If not i hope you can take that persons personal property of any value in exchange. 

I hate thieves with a passion.  People say its just a car or truck or boat or whatever, but i consider it a personal violation of my boundaries, space and property.  I believe they should just take thieves out back and put them out of societies misery, easy peasy.  No jail time, no nothing. You steal and you make the choice to exchange what you stole for your life.  Its just how i feel.  Thats one reason i love texas, it gives us a wide birth if someone violates things they should not.

Again i am glad they found it... :)

Right on John and Durangod. It isn?t so much WHAT they stole, it?s THAT they stole.

durangod said:
First let me say that i am so glad they found it, lets hope it is in good shape as well.  If not i hope you can take that persons personal property of any value in exchange. 

I hate thieves with a passion.  People say its just a car or truck or boat or whatever, but i consider it a personal violation of my boundaries, space and property.  I believe they should just take thieves out back and put them out of societies misery, easy peasy.  No jail time, no nothing. You steal and you make the choice to exchange what you stole for your life.  Its just how i feel.  Thats one reason i love texas, it gives us a wide birth if someone violates things they should not.

Again i am glad they found it... :)

Hang um at the town square.  :))  I work hard for what I have.

Back
Top Bottom