Do you attend NRA events

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Molaker said:
Most of us on this forum are 50+ white guys who seldom experience anything threatening our civil liberties. The ACLU has a valuable place in society for those not so lucky as us and, for even us on occasion. Without it, the more powerful and the government could and would run roughshod over many of us.

That is what the Constitution is for! The same Constitution, that the aclu(a tool of the left) is attempting to make null and void!

sightseers said:
as long as I have my gun I won't be needing anyone else.

I think the problem may be,  you Air Force guys never got to play with guns.  What does the Honor Guard do at funerals...smack their hands together 21 times... ;) 

(it's humor guys...)

Now it has turned into disparaging the AIr Force. Stand face to face with AF Vets that lost arms and legs or suffer TBI?s or maybe widows and their kids and tell them their service didn?t count. Pretty brave talking about your guns and your rights and then talk smack about the very people that protect those Constitutional rights.

Oldgator73 said:
Those are certainly your opinions and you are welcome to them. The ACLU would defend your right to express those opinions if the situation ever arose.

The thing is, I would NEVER allow the ACLU to represent me. I have my own people for that. My opinion can be spoken without fear because of organizations like the NRA. The only reason that our previous President didn't try to become King of America was because the populace owns guns...

Too bad that a staffer had to lock this topic, even after a friendly warning. Folks, there are many places on the internet where you can argue your political views, but this is not one of them. This is made clear in our forum rules that we all agreed to when registering for an account here.

Tom said:
Too bad that a staffer had to lock this topic, even after a friendly warning. Folks, there are many places on the internet where you can argue your political views, but this is not one of them. This is made clear in our forum rules that we all agreed to when registering for an account here.

It happens time and time again. When will they learn.  :eek: :-[ :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom