Demco Excali-Bar II 10,500 LB Tow Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murphcrud

Hi Guys,

After all info posted about Tow Bars and my initial comments about deciding to go with a BX7365, I just happened to look at Amazon.ca (Canada) for a price of the Blue Ox (C$935.40).  At the same time, I visited the Amazon.ca site, I stumbled across the Demco Excali-Bar II Tow Bar.  It was the last one in stock and had a sale price on it at C$600.48 with free shipping !!!!  Did I buy it?  You bet I did.  Yes, it is NEW not USED.  I went into the Amazon website to check my order to see if it was there.  It is and shipping tomorrow.  I then looked up this same restocked item (10 in stock), and see the non sale price is now C$1063.45, free shipping to Canada.  For my American Friends, the exchange rate today is approximately US$0.75 equals C$1.00 (close estimate)
The  C$600 equates to approximately US$450.  The new stock is approximately US$800.
Any comments on this Demco bar?  The reviews looked pretty good. 

As Gary said, the Demco bar is an exceellent one.  I have used the Excalibar 1 and 11 for over 20 years and been very happy with them.  Demco makes good base plates too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom