RV Parks Bozeman and Gardiner, MT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry N.

We left Gillette Sunday morning, got to Bozeman, where we spent the night in Bear Canyon campground just east of town -- not a bad place, and even has a pool, though we didn't have a chance to use it, and a nice playground for kids. Met our oldest son and family there, had a wonderful supper at the Montana Al Works, one of the best burgers I've ever had.

This morning we left there and got to the Rocky Mountain RV Park (Rocky Mountain Campground in the GPS) a little before noon. It's a very nice park, and there's a superb view over the Yellowstone river to the south. Meeting son here later for a day or two in Yellowstone (his choice, not ours).

Just south of Big Timber is a nice (but a little pricey) park - Spring Creek Campground.

Enjoy Montana.

I had a son who lived in Bozeman for about 6 years. We used to use the KOA, but they priced themselves out of sight when they combined with the Hot Springs. Glad to know of a good alternative. Also nice to know about the place in Gardner. We always stayed at Mammoth in the park when up that direction, but we don?t fit in there very well there now!

We are in the Billings area now. When I looked for campgrounds they were mostly in the $80-100 a night range or were completely booked even in surrounding towns. We needed to be here for some truck repairs. We ended up boondocking in a Recreation Area that?s only 20 miles away but takes over an hour to get to Billings due to the roads. Hoping to be able to move on soon and make our way up to Glacier NP.

Vicki

I was at Bear Canyon CG a couple of weeks ago. My second time there. It's not a fancy place, but I love the views and don't mind the train noise or traffic noise from I-90.

Google Bozeman, MT RV Parks and you should get something like these:
5. Bozeman KOA
RV Parks, Campgrounds
81123 Gallatin Road, Bozeman, MT 59718
Phone number(800) 562-3036
6. Osen?s Rv Park & Campground
20 Merrill Ln, Livingston, MT 59047
Phone number(406) 222-0591
7. Livingston / Paradise Valley KOA
Campgrounds, RV Parks
163 Pine Creek Rd, Livingston, MT 59047

Sunrise is on the east edge of Bozeman itself , it is tight  but very convenient to town. Bear canyon is as described and the others have changed since we left the area.

Phone number(800) 562-2805
8. Camp Three Forks
Campgrounds
15 Koa Rd, Three Forks, MT 59752
9. Yellowstone?s Edge Rv Park
RV Parks
3502 US Hwy 89 S, Livingston, MT 59047
Phone number(406) 333-4036

Back
Top Bottom