Looking for info regarding 2007/8 Keystone Raptor 3600RL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RumBoy

Hello. I'm new here.

I've full-timed in RV's before and liked it. In Utah with a Jayco 36' (V nice, 4 slides) and North Dakota with a ratty Dutchmen 32' in the oilfields.

I've been looking at getting a toy hauler, but don't want one that has a full-size garage. Only one I've found so far is the Raptor 3600RL
To me that looks almost perfect.

It's most likely to just be me and my bike, unless I manage to rope a lady along for the ride.

Do any of you fine folks happen to know of any other 5th wheels that are similar to the half-cargo area?

I want to set one up for off-grid by adding solar, batteries etc...., but I know weight will be an issue. I plan to buy an '05 Dodge RAM Cummins diesel and hope that will have enough capacity. My bike weighs in at ~800lbs so that with the solar will limit my other 'stuff'.

Anybody here that owns a Raptor 3600RL can weigh in with comments and reviews, things to look out for etc would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Gene

There have been several over the years - sorry i cant remember the model numbers keep looking, but i do kmow as late as last year Grand Design was making one and in recent years Cougar made one too

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom