HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I will be damned.  Old Ned managed to get another year older!  Amazing.  ;D   

Best to him and to Lorna.

We went to our favorite restaurant Thursday for prime rib with 10 of our good friends and family.  Then last night we went again with more family.  I'm full enough for the next week :)

Thanks, all.  Finally our tax dollars can start paying for my medical care :)

Happy Anniversary Ned and Lorna and Happy Birthday, Ned.  Tim had a birthday this month too....we still don't qualify for our tax dollars to pay for our medical.... :p

Marsha~

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday. Are you really going to rely on the government to take care of your medical needs?

And Happy Birthday to Tim, too !

wendycoke said:
Are you really going to rely on the government to take care of your medical needs?

Nope, just pay for them :)

Congratulations to you both, Ned and Lorna, but a double whammy to Ned who is now truly qualified to be called Senior.  Welcome to the ranks!!!  ;)  ;D  8)

Daisy and Fred

Happy Birthday, Ned and Happy Anniversary to Ned and Lorna. and a Belated Birthday greeting to Jack Pearce.

Regards,
Liz

Thanks everybody for the wishes and Happy Birthday Jack Pearce.

Ned & Lorna,

I am a bit late but we also whish you Happy anniversary and happy birthday.

Chris and I are reaching our 44 years of marriage ... tomorrow July the third.

And like we answered a lady... always with the same partner !  ;D

Roger and Chris

A big Happy Anniversary to both of you too.  May you have many more.  Please come back and visit us in the near future because we all miss you.

Wow, haven't logged on here for a long time.  I guess it's more good wishes to you Ned and Lorna. I'm so glad to see everyone is doing great. Let's just slow down on all the birthdays and anniversaries though, or start going backwords.  God Bless...

George and Ann

Good to hear from you two, George and Ann.  Let us know how you're doing and don't be such strangers.

Hi George & Anne,

Good tio hear from you.  We sure need to hear from you more often. 

Do a search on ELK to see some photos I posted last year of Elk during Rut.

Thanks Ned and Ron and Lorna and Sam of course.  Every once in awhile, I have to check in here and say hello. It makes me feel like I still have some friends out there in RV land. Like I say, I really miss it and all of you. It's super to see all you guys are still doing your things and keeping in touch with each other.
Ann and I are still working at the campground in Connecticut and enjoying our grandchildren as much as possible. I will try and log in more often to check and see what's happenin with the Framily.

Hello to all out there.

George

Back
Top Bottom