He went out like Elvis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caryl, please accept our heartfelt condolences on Bob's passing.  We are grateful for the times we were able to share campfires with you and Bob.  May loving memories of Bob bring you peace and comfort. 

Wishing you well and safe travels.

Your friends,
Max and Eric

I will be at the service on Monday. 

Caryl, this is indeed sad news, however, the joy that you shared together was obvious to all and I am sure will bring you comfort in the dark days. Sending you virtual hugs.

The only place I new Bob from was the chat room. He was always willing to help in any circumstance and anyone. He will be missed. Our condolences Caryl.

Caryl,

We are so sorry to hear of your loss.  Here is a photo of the two of you  at Quartzsite.  I know it  was your first trip to the desert.

May you hold  all the memories of your travels through  life near to your heart .

Betty

Attachments

• Caryl and Bob .JPG
    Caryl and Bob .JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 41
Betty, thank you for the picture. I love it.  We had his service on Monday, and had put together a slideshow of his pictures. All those pictures told a story of his many of his adventures. This would have been one of a hundred others. There were a gazillion more that he wanted to do.

The only place I new Bob from was the chat room. He was always willing to help in any circumstance and anyone. He will be missed. Our condolences Caryl.

That is a different Bob. My Bob never went online here.

Thank you all for the condolences. They mean alot to me and my family. Life is sure to be alot more boring with him gone.

Caryl, I'm so glad you can see and convey the humor at this sad time.  It's always hard but please do remember that you have a lot of friends here on the RV Forum who follow your posts even though we don't always comment.  May you have peace and strength in the future and best wishes as you go forward into your new life.

ArdraF

I'm one that hasn't commented. Mostly because whatever I could type here would come off sounding pretty shallow. Please accept our condolences and we are praying for you and your family.

kdbgoat said:
I'm one that hasn't commented. Mostly because whatever I could type here would come off sounding pretty shallow. Please accept our condolences and we are praying for you and your family.

Once,  a long time  ago I had an unexpected loss of a family member.  THE  most comforting words to me  were from a  friend who said "I don't know what to say."  Just saying words and reaching out  is a comfort! We are  Framily here on the RVForum!

I've added Bob to our memorial page. If anyone has some appropriate words that could be added to the page, please let me know. Thanks.

May God bless those who loved him with peace and understanding. His will done, His purpose served. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom