Possibly an odd question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Using lots of water seems to work somewhat ok while traveling, my point was unless I tank treatments of some type it stinks up the enclosed shed where I store my coach due to odors coming out of the roof vent.

Isaac-1 said:
Using lots of water seems to work somewhat ok while traveling, my point was unless I tank treatments of some type it stinks up the enclosed shed where I store my coach due to odors coming out of the roof vent.

You know, it seems to be a different experience for each person/RV, with individual solutions. 

I'm probably going to try them all and see which works best for me.

Really appreciate the tips and advice I've been getting from the kind people here.  :)

The thing is you will not know before arrival what their rules are, so the best solution is no chemicals, they are not needed anyway if you follow the 'rules'.

Alfa38User said:
The thing is you will not know before arrival what their rules are, so the best solution is no chemicals, they are not needed anyway if you follow the 'rules'.

I was thinking that we would be checking out sites online before booking so will get that kind of information ahead of time.  In any event, we will probably try different methods.  :)

Chameleonxanth said:
I was thinking that we would be checking out sites online before booking so will get that kind of information ahead of time.  In any event, we will probably try different methods.  :)
Do yourself a favor and start out with just water. Then if there is a problem with a smell start using the blue junk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom