Ebay having porblems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darsben

Central NY in summer beautiful Casa Grande AZ in w
I  have twiceordered  dicor lap sealant from different vendors on EBAY.

Each time I get a message from Ebay that states; " You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item: 
113179076415 - 4 PACK of Lap Sealant White Dicor RV Camper Rubber Roof Repair Self Leveling
We?re writing to let you know that an unauthorized third party may have accessed the seller?s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:
- If you already paid for the item, you may be protected by eBay. Open a request with the Resolution Center and choose, "I bought an item. I haven't received it yet." You can access the Resolution Center by visiting: http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com "

So it appears that Ebay is being hacked at the moment    Caveat Emptor

My wife ordered a pampered chef loaf pan from a vendor on Ebay.  The vendor said it was shipped the next day but I was never able to track it.  I then checked the vendor satisfaction report and saw that they had 72 bad reports, several for not shipping the product.  Ebay did refund our money but I can't figure out why they would let a vendor with 72 bad evaluations continue to list items.

Lowell said:
My wife ordered a pampered chef loaf pan from a vendor on Ebay.  The vendor said it was shipped the next day but I was never able to track it.  I then checked the vendor satisfaction report and saw that they had 72 bad reports, several for not shipping the product.  Ebay did refund our money but I can't figure out why they would let a vendor with 72 bad evaluations continue to list items.

Ebay once closed my account because I refused to pay for a Mercedes I had supposedly bid on and won.  Of course, anyone who knows me, knows I'd more likely bid on this: 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Charger-R-T-V-Code-440-Six-Pack/382546230499?hash=item5911883ce3:g:~TEAAOSw8AtbesVP
than a stupid Mercedes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom