Need a small concrete project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Hi,

I have almost 3 80# bags of concrete. It was left over from another project as i purchased too much.  I had the bags on the porch and alittle rain got to the bottom of the bags  so they broke open when i tried to move them.  So i need to use them for something but i dont know what. 

I thought about a bird bath but that takes too many forms to pour and it will just attract mosquito's .    Then i thought of just making some walking stones but that seems boring and again i dont have the forms to pour them.  Then i thought about a garden table since i have some pvc pipe i can fill with concrete for the legs and i can pour one solid block for the top, but that wont use up all the concrete.  Then i thought about making some tire stops that i can put behind the tires but that is a ton of weight and i already have wooden and plastic ones.

Whatever i  make it has to be removable as i plan on taking it with me when i move to another place (im buying some land next year).

Anyone got any ideas ?   

Rene T said:
Just dump it. Concrete isn't that expensive. Anything you build will be very hard to move

Unfortunately I cant just toss it in the dumpster, we have strict rules and the local dump wont take it unless its already cured.

I don't know if you live in a populated area but in my area I just put a curb alert on Craigs list with a note that it's first come first served and that I will not hold.  It's strange but the people usually show up after dark and it's almost always gone by morning. 

The thing is i dont have a container to put it in to put it on the curb.  With the broken bags it would just leak all over the place and make a mess.  Thats why i wanted to make something and go ahead and mix it up.  I can roll it over into a tub i have and mix it if i can figure out what to make out of it.

Ill think of something :)

Back
Top Bottom