instan****cher.com is the bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

https://instan****cher.com/

My new favorite site. I spend a lot of time watching TV now that I have hung up the keys. The biggest problem I have is finding what I want to watch. Amazon Prime and Netflix are both wonderful and loaded with lots of great videos to watch. The interface on the TV is horrible for finding things and the ones on their web sites are not much better. instan****cher is a data base of all their movies in a very easy to search way.

Nice find. I'm an infrequent TV watcher, and I agree that it's pretty hard to find things that I'm in the mood for via the services' own fancy User Interfaces. This looks primitive but efficient.
Warning: A little bit of technical jargon follows.
My guess is that the site was put together by a one-person operation, probably as a hobby-type project by someone who enjoys messing around with APIs. That's a Good Thing. I like seeing this kind of entrepreneurial application. I'll be sure to use it to access some Amazon videos as he/she will earn a small commission from Amazon for that. A worthy reward for the effort put into the site.

Back
Top Bottom