Lower 48

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amanda I was checking your blog and haven?t seen an update and wondered where you were.

From what I read NY is overcome with the virus but not sure if your area is that bad.

It?s very unfortunate but you can?t continue the way it is and how things do much from day to day. Where will you go if your house is rented out.

Safe travels. 

^^^^^ What he said! In any event settle down in one place until your house is available. It's the right thing to do!

Ernie

I have to wonder if you could find some commercial rv park / campground that has a lot of open space, perhaps beachfront somewhere to give the kids some elbow room, until you can get back to your house.

I'm definitely disappointed, but I'm very thankful that we got to do the parts of our trip that we were most excited about. The part we're missing is the east coast, most of which we've been to in the past. We will possibly do a mini version of it next summer. We'll see. I'm very much looking forward to seeing my dog and being home in other ways.

I do have renters in my house right now. I rented out rooms instead of the whole house so the laws are a little different. One is willing to leave, he has somewhere to go so he'll be out in a week. I told him he could stay, he said, no problem, he can go. As for the other one, she's been a nightmare tenant all along. She isn't responding to texts or emails and isn't paying. I can't evict her over non payment, but I CAN move in and make her prefer to leave. I'm not telling her I'm coming home so that she doesn't do something stupid like change the locks. I'm going to show up, tell her I assumed she moved out, and go from there. She has 3 bedrooms, so I think she would probably rather leave than share a bedroom with all 3 people because we will be occupying the others.

Gizmo, with food like that, it's a hard offer to pass up!!!

Yes there is corona in my city and even in my neighborhood, as per a breakdown in the local news by neighborhood. I think this thing is going to be around for a while, so I don't think it's too different than going home in 2 more months. I hope I'm wrong and in 2 months it's wiped out, but I doubt it. We'll be super careful, not fearful, but smart, and we do live near some great health care facilities. We will probably also be spending quite a bit of time at our other property in the middle of nowhere. It's where I keep our TT and Ace (and my pop up lol) so corona isn't there yet as far as I know.

Amanda - when you move in start setting up a quarantine station for one of your "sick" kids. That is why you came home. I bet the cow moves in a hurry.

SeilerBird said:
Amanda - when you move in start setting up a quarantine station for one of your "sick" kids. That is why you came home. I bet the cow moves in a hurry.

SB,

LOL.  Yes...Love it. 

Momma, Let me add,..

for all kids in you pack to come in the house Coughing. 

Tyvex suits and masks would add to the flair. ;)

More dramatic... 

The kid playing the victim well.... spritz him or her down with a water bottle for that Sweat and wet hair effect. 

Have one fake call 911, then You need to start going into a rant about a 2 day 911 response time....

With all those in your pack....you know how to "Rant", I am sure.  ;D

(Be loud, obnoxious,  rant about Sick Kids and being cooped up in that RV, couple of uncovered coughs won't hurt either). 

Note: If you were a  male I would throw in to don't forget to scratch and spit somewhere. <<Never Mind...Skip this step.

It would be priceless to see the look on that person's face.

What you don't want is a response of them coughing in your face and saying that is OK, I have Coronavirus too...COUGH, COUGH.

In all the craziness...A Smile, a laugh, or now a virtual 5 Five, does the soul good.  :)

Thanks Tom/(SB).  ;D

JD

SeilerBird said:
Lmao that's perfect! Lol, at the risk of sounding like a witch, I am very capable of making her want out asap. She has to work, I don't. I can use up quite a bit of bathroom time, hours even, before she goes to work. There's only 1 bathroom in the whole 3,960 square foot house lol. I'm looking forward to seeing what she has in the fridge for us. This is a woman who, I'm not kidding here, dead serious, sent me a bill for her laundry detergent, hand soap, and hundreds of dollars of other toiletries when she moved in. I can't wait to use her toilet paper lol

Oldgator73 said:
I?ve been known to wear my wife?s underwear...when she?s not home.  8)

Throwing a Penalty Flag.  15 Yard'r  ;D

Crazy aXs!

JD

Oldgator73 said:
I?ve been known to wear my wife?s underwear...when she?s not home.  8)
That's cruel.. Why would you send your wife out without her undies? Didn't your Mother tell you that everyone should always have clean undies on just in case you get in a car wreck.  :p

Boat Addict said:
That's cruel.. Why would you send your wife out without her undies? Didn't your Mother tell you that everyone should always have clean undies on just in case you get in a car wreck.  :p

She?s got more than one pair. I give her a generous panty budget. Dad gum near as much as my liquor budget.  8)

Back
Top Bottom