Happy Father's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wendy

Site Team
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. Sam's going to let Mike take me out to dinner to celebrate Father's Day :)

Wendy

Thanks Wendy,
but here in Germany Father's Day 2007 was at 17th of May. It is always at the 2nd Thursday before Pentecost.
And: Yes, as a father of two boys (19 and 22 years old) I am qualified to celebrate that day!

Thanks Wendy,

We just bought a HUGE new grill, five burners plus infrared searing burner and infrared rotisserie burner. Came with a griddle and smoker that fit over individual burners.
Since it was a Fathers Day present I had to try it out today. Had all five grown children and their spouses and my grandchildren over for the day. Cooked 3 huge slabs of ribs, 12 hamburgers and two packages of hotdogs on the grill.
All that is left is the smile on my face.

Woody

Woody said:
Cooked 3 huge slabs of ribs, 12 hamburgers and two packages of hotdogs on the grill.
Woody

All at the same time? That's some grill :)

Yep, all at the same time. I had two of the slabs of ribs up on the "smoke rack" which is to the rear of the grill and a little higher than the main cooking area. The rest was down on the main cooking area which has five burners. I had to use one of the burners though for the smoking tray.
I thought of taking a picture of everything on it since it will probably never be that full again, but was too busy cooking.
My wife says it will do everything except lift the hog up onto the grill.    :D

Woody

Thanks Wendy!

I took Karen out for Father's Day...., but it also happens to be our 35th wedding anniversary so I'd be in trouble if we didn't go out after we got set up in the campground.

Congratulations to both of you on 35 years !! Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it? We'll hit 34 years in August.

Wendy

Mike Goad said:
Thanks Wendy!

I took Karen out for Father's Day...., but it also happens to be our 35th wedding anniversary so I'd be in trouble if we didn't go out after we got set up in the campground.

Congratulations on your 35th.

We had a wonderful Fathers/Grandfathers Day. Our daughter, SIL, second youngest grandson, Chris and I spent the day at Marine World in Vallejo. Three of us have season passes, but our freebie coupon books from MW had Free guest passes for today, so the daughter and SIL got in gratis.

However, having season passes for three of us, I do object to paying $15 parking each for two cars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom