Sprinter Van: are wire-routing-passages documented anywhere?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigfatguy

Let's say you owned a Sprinter Van based RV, and wanted to run some cables from front-to-back or from inside to outside. (Cameras, antenna, speakers, battery monitors, etc...)

Let's say cabinetry is not one of the skills you were born with, and you'd really like to know where the access holes were BEFORE you started taking apart the furniture.

I can't find such a thing documented anywhere.

any advice?

It will depend a lot on the manufacturer of the "house". For instance, Winnebago has a ton of information on their website for many years and models. Others? Maybe not so much, but calling them might help.

Unless I've missed something (which is completely possible), none of the Winnie-provided documents cover the Sprinter chassis itself. Winnie will tell you where they installed the battery disconnector solenoid, and where they put the battery, and what the color is of the wire that connects them, but not exactly how they get it from place to place.

I figure the document I'm looking for is generated by Benz for use by radio installers or somethign like that... but I don't know where to get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom