Brakemaster braking system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GChapman

Has anyone had any experience, good or bad, with the brakemaster system?  Thanks 8)

I looked into this as originally I was going to have a Remco modification done on my Ford Taurus, and Remco dealers sell Roadmaster hitches and Brakemaster brakes.

However, since I got so many good references on the Brake Buddy, and my dealer(for my new motorhome)  installs brake buddy and Blue Ox hitches, I went that route instead.  I am having the Remco dealer ONLY install the axle lock modification on he Taurus.

Tom here on the forum can tell you about the M&G brake system, which I think is the best of all as it works off the air system of a diesel pusher.  Only reason I did not get it is that Spartan requires a kit to be installed and threatens warranty will be violated if kit not installed.  As far as I can determine, the kit is unnecessary and actually creates more chances for things to go wrong.  I elected not to fuss with all this and went with Brake Buddy.

If you don't have a Spartan chassis, or if you do and are not worried about warranty complications, I think M&G is the best.  Ask Tom about it.

Smoky

Need help to find a air cylinder for brk mstr 9000 that would be the one that pushes on the brake petal. I called the co for a price they said it would be around 500.00. Please don't buy from Brakemaster lvshoebxfrd

Back
Top Bottom