Alfa see ya fifth wheel water connectiom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeRear

My lady friend just purchased a 1996 Alfa See Ya fifth wheel.. abiout a 30 footer.  Am trying to connect a hose to the rig but can?t seem to find the direct connection. There is a tank fill on the right side in which you use a hose to fill the tank. I cannot find a fitting that you screw a hose to. I have looked all over the rig and cannot find the connection point. Does anyone know where it might be?

Welcome!!

In my Alfa Gold 38 (2000)  the city water connection is located on the left hand side (in the same compartment as the electrical connection on mine) and at the basement floor level. The water tank can also be filled using the city water connection. There is a valve just for that purpose under the kitchen counter (near the water pump), which will divert the water supply from the taps etc. to the tank. Once the tank is full, the valve is manually returned to the closed position to use  the city water connection as normal or pump from the tank. (We also have a gravity fill connection behind the locking door on the RHS).

The tank drain is located just forward of the wheels on the left (drivers) side.

HTH

Can't tell exactly where it is but 9999 times out of a 10000,  it will be on the drivers side. Can you remove a panel inside a compartment and try tracing lines. If you can get to the backside of the water heater, try to follow the bottom line backwards. That is the cold line and it should take you to the connection point.

Stu, I got the impression that they can't find the city water/shore connection point not the one, if there is one, for filling the fresh water tank.  :eek: ::)

Ren?,

On re-reading the original post, I agree and I have rearranged my response a bit. Mine is a year 2000 and is a longer Gold model, but I am under the impression that the SeeYa models came out some time after 2000 (2002 to 2006/7 ?) .  I kinda went a bit overboard on my explanation... :D (The Gold model has a quite a few more standard features compared to the Ideal models so he may not have all the 'fancy stuff').

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom