Ram Build Sheet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scott 3

Does anyone know if the build sheet will list all of the "yellow sticker" #s reflecting what is being ordered?  I don't want to order a truck expecting certain #s only to get completely different #s on the yellow sticker.

No it wont - however if you were to go to your local dealer and look at a similar truck the yellow decal wont be very different

Ie all fully loaded chev ltz 1/2 tons with the tow package have a yellow decal of between 1450 and 1700 lbs ( just a generization) all Ram 1500 with the 5.7 laramie pkg will be xxx to xxx
Or all gm 3500 srw ltz short boxes duramaxes are about 3800 lbs etc etc
Hope that help

Steve is right.  Find the correct model, body (reg cab, mega cab) bed length, engine, 2 or 4 WD and trim line, and you will be fairly close on the yellow placard.  If you can not find what you want, you can go to the web site and see curb weights for various options.  Determine the difference in curb wt between what you saw IN YOUR DESIRED TRIM LINE and your configuration curb wt.

From this number, you can guesstimate the weight of any added options and get fairly close.

That is the answer I expected.  I hope when I order that the #s dont drop beyond expectations.  Thank you both!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmw
Back
Top Bottom