RV Parks near Barberville FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rlt

First time RV with my TT so need lots of help. My TT is 25' in length.  I will be volunteer in Pioneer Village in the Barberville, FL( about 30miles west of Daytona Beach)  area for about 6 weeks starting in January. Looking for  recommendation on RV Parks in this area? Thanks 

There's a nudist RV park in Pierson just North of there. Of course, you're going in the winter so maybe there won't be any nudists about.

ChasA said:
There's a nudist RV park in Pierson just North of there. Of course, you're going in the winter so maybe there won't be any nudists about.
I live 75 miles south of Pierson and I wear shorts, sandals and polo shirts 24/7/365. Weather is always fantastic here.

SeilerBird said:
I live 75 miles south of Pierson and I wear shorts, sandals and polo shirts 24/7/365. Weather is always fantastic here.
[/quote

Well I lived in Cocoa, Fl for 5 years and it was too damned cold for me. I wintered in Crytal River for two years. Too damned cold for me there too. I had to go further south. The funny thing is I was born and grew up in Miami., my wife is from Canada. She loves cold weather. I win the discussion of where to spend the winter.

Long term Florida residents like myself (40+ years) know that we can tell visitors/snowbirds/newcomers by their clothes in January. They are the ones wearing shorts & T-shirts while the rest of us are in jeans and sweaters.

If you want to stay warm ALL the time, stay south of Palm Beach!

There is a new KOA in Deland, FL that is right on the Saint Johns River.  About 10 to 15 miles south.  Real easy quick drive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaderic
Back
Top Bottom