Where To Camp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's an Awesome picture..  Some of those Western States have great billboards like that, especially about 'drinking and driving'

Just showed that to Hubby.

Left lane and 4 way  flashers  on............That always cracks me up.  But that  sure pisses off a lot of other drivers.  I'm not a  chapped butt driver most  times, but lordy, I hate texters and the way they swerve.  EEK!

What I hate even more than someone "Camped" in the left lane is rolling road blocks.

Clear dry roads. NO obscructions. Good weather. NOT a police issue (I do understand the police sometimes have to do rolling road blocks) but 2 or 3 cars running side by side 10 MPH under posted.  SLOW VEHICLES KEEP RIGHT and let someone who wants to do posted on by.

Tuesday I got caught by a Train.. Yup it was a Train-ing day.. So once the train cleared the crossing I had (naturally) a line of cars behind me.. First chance I got (Business parking lot that was basically a 100' WIDE driveway) I pulled off and let 'em by.. Even though I was doing posted.  Some like to speed don't you know..

Funny science fiction story about those who like to speed omitted for this post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom