Wanting to purchase a used fifth wheel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am looking to purchase a 1 or 2 year old fifth wheel.  What is the best website to check out?
We are interested in something like a 30 foot Montana.  We saw one at Camping World, but the price is a little steep.....$61k.

Catalina said:
I am looking to purchase a 1 or 2 year old fifth wheel.  What is the best website to check out?
We are interested in something like a 30 foot Montana.  We saw one at Camping World, but the price is a little steep.....$61k.

Yes, Camping World is big, but they do not appear to have a really good reputation. A second opinion never hurts.

I like all those mentioned.  I actually bought mine off RVTrader last November.  I also looked on e bay and local dealer web sites.  Depending on where you live, RV for Less in Knoxville, TN seems to carry higher end new and used FW at good prices.  They really turn over their inventory!    https://rvsforless.net

The first thing to check is the tow vehicle capacity, what YOUR truck can handle safely. Then, you can start looking for a suitable 5th wheel trailer. There are many threads here on towing capacities of various truck/trailer combinations.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom