2001 Monaco knight accelerator problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mksa

I have 2001 Monaco Knight with isb260-mc/99 serial# 46050572 and I'm having trouble with the  throttle losing response. When I turn off the key and restart it it runs fine. The problem is getting more frequent. I was told the issue could be in a APPS  but I am having trouble locating it.  Any help with the location and any other advice would be appreciated thanks Mark

The apps [accelerator pedal position sensor] is built into the gas pedal assy sometimes it can be replaced.Its not cheap,check the wiring and plugs going to the computer.

Hi! Welcome to the site! :) I can't help with the accelerator problem, but I do recommend posting your question one time instead of two different places (or more as some have done). Posting in more than one place makes it difficult for both us and you to keep up with the answers.  And don't worry about posting in the wrong place, or moderators here do a great job, and will move it to a better place if needed.

I had this problem on mine but it is a Cat. Throttle position senser easy to change,about $70 if I remember

Back
Top Bottom